White House plans to crack down on legal recreational pot

Maybe if I get high enough?

6 Likes

It’s a tomato sauce, why not?

Then put velveeta on top of that.

EDIT:

6 Likes

14 Likes

No, it was an error, which I’ve now corrected.

8 Likes

*Hurriedly deletes all the comments about the proles.*

18 Likes

This is actually something my family agrees on me is bullshit. Taxable income down the shitter, plus I have a siezure prone sister that a couple diffrent low thc strains might help but we can’t legally buy or grow because it’s still pot in spite of being super low on what people get high off of.

5 Likes

I’ve had pastrami pizza. It was pastrami, chopped up pickles, and mustard.

It was supoib!

(Appropriate drift for a weed thread)

20 Likes

We helped fight the muslim ban, now we aren’t holding back on this either. Go Washington!

15 Likes

11 Likes

Sir! That’s preposterous! Unthinkable!

It’s “war on niggers and spics who will steal our women and hippies.”

Anslinger was a multi-purpose bigot.

7 Likes

If Trump wants to see some nasty resistance on a whole new level, he should fuck with our marijuana system in Oregon. Which is working exceptionally well. Marijuana is a lifesaver for me for evening out depression and anxiety. Thanks to our legal above-board system, I have three shops within walking distance where I can reliably buy cheap, well-labeled high-quality strains that do exactly what I need them to do and which benefit an immense number of Oregonians immeasurably. Our mj industry is thriving here, and people like it. They voted for it for fucks sake. What about all this ‘states rights’ bullshit? I guess thaf only matters if it’s states wanting to do shit republicans like, like slavery or treating blacks like subhumans.

I’ve always loved weed, but remained sceptical about medicinal use. Turns out if you have the knowledge of which strains help with what, and reliable access to those strains, it is indeed a potent, cheap, and natural remedy for many things. Legal states have experienced this now, and that is something so powerful that people are going to be willing to fight this bullshit to the bitter end.

17 Likes

I really sorta want to try that now.

7 Likes

I am afraid and fascinated at the same time!

5 Likes

Who would have thought that an old-timey Southern racist like Sessions would be against pot?

7 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t know, that looks pretty good! You can’t get decent pizza here, or none that I’ve found yet anyway.

7 Likes

Come on, I even chose a portrait photo, artlessly spread into landscape.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

8 Likes

A: Look, you have to open your mind to new things. What’s wrong with trying Sriracha sauce on…
B: It’s ketchup.
A: GET THAT THING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

10 Likes

Habanero Tabasco; fine. Sriracha; excellent.

Ketchup?? Why don’t you just cover the damn thing in sugar and be done with it?

7 Likes

Sugar, no, but the finest Hawaiian pizza in memory used smoky BBQ sauce instead of marinara and was topped with ham, pineapple, toasted slivered almonds, and cinnamon.

9 Likes