White House to rebrand coronavirus briefings as economic reopening briefings

It’s time to revive the Republicans’ own words against them - “Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?”

4 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up. It’ll probably be some flakes like Peter Navarro or Super Genius Jared.

2 Likes

A shit sandwich is still a shit sandwich no matter what you call it.

1 Like

Your logic was unassailable up until November of 2016. Nothing he has done since then has been out of character from what we knew of him before.

If you’re saying that the rules for this election are going to somehow be more stringent than the one in 2016, I want to believe… but I need evidence.

1 Like

People tire of reality teevee shows that don’t rotate the assholes on camera. He’s no longer an “it girl”.

5 Likes

Here in the Conch Republic we use gin.
So far - in this Keybilly household - it is working, thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m going rebrand these further as “Lemmings’ Call To The Cliff” Briefings.

blank

1 Like

Insightful intestines trump expertise. See how well instincts have guided stock markets? What aspect of American life will the golden fingers next touch?

I use whiskey to fight cruel reality.

1 Like

bought and paid for by the Koch brothers, no doubt.

This. How anyone with half a brain can even begin to think that reopening early is going to provide anything other than a very short term transient boost followed by a bigger deeper dip afterwards as we face more deaths, and wave 2 of a virus that we don’t have a vaccine for, and don’t really have much more than symptomatic treatment for…

I mean, morticians and coffin manufacturers will probably do booming business, but I wouldn’t have thought that they had huge lobbying presence.

6 Likes

Fake News. Rebranding WTF?
The virus is still spreading in the US. We need health information not reopening States.

Bourbon Whiskey has beneficial side effects.

2 Likes

I fear that won’t work.

That they’ll say, “Well, we were, and then the democrats…”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.