White Starbucks customer rants on "discrimination" slowing his order

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/17/white-starbucks-customer-think.html

6 Likes

Something tells me that gentleman thinks that he lives in a world that’s chock full of assholes…

41 Likes

I’m white and I didn’t get something when I wanted it. This is how you made me vote for Trump!

55 Likes

It does take a lot less time to make if you order it black.

83 Likes

We already understand you prefer horizontally recorded video of racists. Thanks!

Personally, I’d really prefer horizontally recorded videos of cats.

Not because I want to ignore how racist asshats have decided that they can now comfortably come out of the woodwork and survive the judgement of society… but because cats.

24 Likes

If this kind of tantrum can get you the presidency, it should work for coffee too.

35 Likes

Grrrrrrr! (because Christ, what an asshole doesn’t even come within the same galaxy)

This really needed a “fat-shaming at McDonald’s” style ending (because I think it would be so much better with a hot coffee).

9 Likes

Bannon?

16 Likes
19 Likes

Uh, what?

4 Likes

Got damn, Trump needs to get his little snowflakes under control. They can’t be throwing fits like that, it’s embarrassing to everyone who’s watching

10 Likes

Well at least this time, unlike the Subway customer, someone called him out on his asshole behavior.

29 Likes

Something tells me that he knows that he does.

4 Likes

Trollstation did a “social experiment” where an actress calls out an actor in McDonald’s for being fat on their food. The ending shows her getting an entire fountain drink poured over her head.

6 Likes

Wow. I didn’t know God could stack shit that high.

9 Likes

13 Likes

He/She did it before and painted it orange and put a dead guinea pig at the top!

8 Likes

Wait until he finds out the color of his coffee.

12 Likes

I can tell you right now that when I worked customer service jobs I 100% discriminated in my treatment of customers like this.

What? No, not against white people. Against assholes.

42 Likes

From here on, to “cry white male victimhood” is known as
"Play(s/ed/ing) the Trump Card"

39 Likes