Who acknowledges that Climate Change is a reality? And who doesn't?

I had a hard week pondering the destruction of man kind entirely. Anyone else feeling this lately? I’m well beyond worrying about Manhattan flooding at this point. Seems like small potatoes really.

I’m trying to think realistically about it but I would sure love to feel a bit of hope. So bizarre. We are the first species to be able to ponder our own destruction at our own hands while we actually do it.

3 Likes

Hey! What about me? Gotta squeeze in there somehow… mmmmmmmfffffff… POP!

Ah. That’s better!

Hi, NASA. How’s it hangin’?

5 Likes

Paying to mitigate climate change to the extent it will affect them is less expensive for our global elite than the expense of actually doing anything to, I dunno, prevent a disaster or at least major disruption.
So to that extent, unless everyone in the cartoon acknowledging climate change is ready to put their money where their greedy, rapacious, parasitic mouths are – and at best, they’re moving far too slowly – then the subhuman piece of shit on the right and his vile party are the side that’s correct as a practical matter.
Note, too, from the buzz it’s clear that no one who matters has learned the lessons of 2016 and 2018 so, you know, I’ve more than enough reason to be pessimistic.
Sorry.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.