Who is the royal racist? Andrew, Kate and Charles top bookmakers odds

Originally published at: Who is the royal racist? Andrew, Kate and Charles top bookmakers odds | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Odds are good:

All of them.

Doesn’t really matter which one actually made the offensive comment in question…

35 Likes

I really thought it was that ancient bigot Philip cruelly spouting off again. Despite the denials I might take those odds.

A related article. The first graf is [chef’s kiss].

31 Likes

“all of them” should not be forgotten.

But it sounds like the cringe-y “joke” your “I’m-not-really-a-racist” uncle would make at a holiday gathering.

I’ll put a fiver on Charles.

12 Likes

If you say so.

As a Black woman in the US, I think most or all of the royal family is likely to be bigoted against Black people in general, and against Ms Markle, specifically.

That’s my opinion.

28 Likes

I’d make a bet but I’m too focussed on the Royal-themed game show “WHAT’S MY PARASITE??!”

5 Likes

Oddly missing from the list is Princess Michael of Kent, whose indifferent racist nonsense is documented. I’d put a tenner on her.

16 Likes

Y’know, as unattractive as most of the royal family is, they have a helluva lot of nerve worrying that Meghan and Harry’s baby would “taint” their shallow gene pool.

34 Likes

314e2c2e8231feae844a8666e053fd95

21 Likes

mic drop

25 Likes

“odds: +150 to +1500”. Any explanation, like unto a five year old, how those work? (those aren’t percentage odds, i don’t think) So if i put down a crisp pound note (with Her Royal Maj’s image ironically upon it) and wager it for the Queen ‘erself being the racist (at “+1200” ) and that proves to be the case (somehow), i’ll get back in winnings…? [pull o’ forelock]

3 Likes

If I was the betting type I’d be putting my life savings on it being her.

7 Likes

“She wasn’t even born with hemophilia, webbed toes and crossed eyes! How could she be a true royal?!”

16 Likes

Nothing, because we haven’t used pound notes in decades.

Seriously though, I don’t know what’s going on with those numbers

14 Likes

tenor-6

14 Likes

As someone who is old enough to be around when Charles married Diana, I am amazed that Harry wound up becoming the first royal to embrace enlightenment; especially after the Nazi Halloween costume fracas.

season 3 surprise GIF by NETFLIX

24 Likes
12 Likes

Good name for a band, maybe hyphenated would work too…

11 Likes

I think that his time in Afghanistan changed him, surprisingly for the better.

14 Likes

I’m tired of people talking about these royals. Frankly i don’t care, but it makes for juicy gossip and headlines so i get it.

5 Likes