Who's this gasoline-toting arsonist who torched a gay youth center?

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/28/whos-this-gasoline-toting-ar.html

2 Likes

"“Police believe the suspect used to be a client at the youth center, but aged out of eligibility when he turned 25”—but have not named him and want the public’s help finding him. "

o_0 If I can’t have it, no one can?

Why not volunteer to work there or something?

10 Likes

What this man needs is a Disco Inferno.

GO WEST YOUNG MAN

5 Likes

Saw this on the Twitters where thankfully people are calling him an arsonist, criminal, and or terrorist, as he should be. Didn’t know it was Phoenix. Sadly, not surprised.

Arizona Man is working very hard to be the new Florida Man.

6 Likes

Arizona is the Mississippi of the SouthWest.

9 Likes

they are certainly going for that aren’t they.

2 Likes

Police are looking for 26-year-old Darren William Beach, Jr.

At least according to LGBTQNation

2 Likes

It’s already there by a long shot.

2 Likes

Reports on local radio were naming him yesterday. Police also made a point to say that he was not being sought for committing a hate crime.

Don’t know who he is, but I’m pretty sure he’s a dick.

oh good – does that mean that Nevada lost that designation to Arizona? i’m ok with that.

2 Likes

I think Nevada would have been Mississippi of the West, but Arizona likely has them beat either way.

1 Like

They might want to check if he’s the author of this classic Onion op-ed piece – geniuses like this tend to be a certain type.

Damn shame is all I got.
I can’t even work up a good righteous indignation.

well, Nevada was actually nicknamed “the Mississippi of the West” back in the 50s & 60s, i think, because it was so racist. thankfully we’re much MUCH better now. if Arizona wants the title, they can have it.

1 Like

Shaft?

You’re damn right!

3 Likes

omg thanks for the ROFL

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.