Why 5G doesn't cause Covid-19

From Brit telly presenter Eamonn Holmes to burning 5G towers in the Netherlands: Stupid week turns into stupid fortnight for radio standard

3 Likes

Yeah, and what kind of reception did that get?

3 Likes

Of course it doesn’t cause coronavirus. Everyone knows that 5G shrinks your penis.

12 Likes

Who uses their penis to operate their cell phone???

6 Likes

Don’t you judge!

13 Likes

That could explain all the dick pics.

12 Likes

Just in case you still thought Russian propaganda campaigns didn’t work.

6 Likes

The comment system will not let me post this without some introductory upper-and-lower case text. Just as you’d expect.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!

2 Likes

I guess my brain blocked a lot of this 5G nonsense because it doesn’t make any logical sense. Like, I don’t get how people are so dumb that they conflate a biological virus with an electromagnetic signal.

But here we are.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I opened Facebook last night and went down the rabbit hole of a couple family members and people I haven’t seen in years who occasionally post nutter things.

This… is by far one of the TAMEST things I saw on those pages.

2 Likes

At the risk of attracting contempt from all sides, I would like to point out that the conspiracy theory about 5G is not that it carries the virus. It is that it weakens body cells such that they excrete the virus. This is based on the theory that viruses are not independent organisms/mechanisms but deformities excreted by upset cells, and electricity upsets cells. This originated with Rudolph Steiner (I know I know). Wuhan is pointed to as one of the cities in China that were first set up with extensive 5G. The other 5G cities did not, however, experience the same virulence as Wuhan.

I’m not saying that this is true, but it helps to have a little more accuracy when considering or debating conspiracy theories.

6 Likes

Yeah, but they’re on AM too, so “as safe” holds, probably.

1 Like

Big Clive’s video on it is nice too.

Connected to this bullshit?

6 Likes

Man-made stuff always gets the blame.

6 Likes

Oh, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until you see what Joe on Twitter has to say about the connection between dehumidifiers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome! Truly scary!

2 Likes

I hope you’re joking. There is a definite link there. Humidity helps ease the gastrointestinal system, so once you suck off of the moisture out of the air IBS is the next logical step.

Pffft. You sheeple.

Likely story, but I get all my 5G coronavirus info from a 13 year old boy named MashpeeFishHunterTrump2020 on 8chan.

4 Likes

“Don’t hold it that way.”

4 Likes