Why is everybody harshing on Dick Gregory?

People keep talking smack about David Gregory because of his comments on the NSA, and for half a second after I hear it or read it I think, what did that old comedian say this time? Always getting himself in trouble, delivering turkeys to people in Mississippi, defending Quentin Tarantino against charges of racism and whatnot. Then I realize David Gregory is not Dick Gregory. Oops.

1 Like

you sure had me confused.

this happened to me when I was younger man during talk of the films of either Ingrid or Ingmar Bergman. “You mean she’s a director, too? Oh, wait…”

1 Like

Aw shoot, and here I thought someone was finally going to address Dick Gregory’s rants against soy beans.

1 Like

Watch CNN tonight at 4:30, David Gregory interviews Dick Gregory on the topic of soybeans!

1 Like

Watching the Wendy Davis filibuster drama the other night, I started reading “point of order: germaneness” as “point of order: germanness”, which are both applicable to Texas, but two VERY different things.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1330 days. New replies are no longer allowed.