Why was Facebook's Joel Kaplan sitting right behind Brett Kavanaugh during bizarre Senate hearings?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/04/facebook-kavanaugh.html

5 Likes

for @Papasan #deletefuckingfacebook

14 Likes

Maybe he was Tugboat, or Scrotal Crease, or Ass Gerbil or . . .

8 Likes
9 Likes

#DELETEFACEFUCKINGBOOK

tumblr_pg1txyqqIf1uow67io1_540

PS. FB don’t give two shits about any persons rights, especially Women’s / Minorities / Poor / LBGTQ, etc.

FACT!

23 Likes

HDepcde

13 Likes

For a guy who doesn’t know what “boofing” is, he sure repeated the phrase “busted my ass” a whole lot.
(debated whether to put the w on the hole…)

Imagine screaming all that partisan, hysterical garbage, crying and snuffling like a child, pounding the table and basically evading every real question… and still getting the job.

13 Likes

Oh noes! A fellow sat with his friend at the confirmation hearings! Run him out of town on a rail!

1 Like

So if your boss went to a Klan rally…

18 Likes

He’s the lobbying face of one of the most powerful companies on the planet. Where he chooses to sit for something like this will be news. Kavanaugh apparently has plenty of friends. Maybe offer up the seat to one of them.

5 Likes

Why was Zina Bash allowed to sit behind Brett throwing the white power gang sign?
zinabash

1 Like

Wait, again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Are people actually surprised that greed-driven assholes reside at the helm of giant corporations?

That’s basically the Left’s Pizzagate.

1 Like

Call it that when gunmen start charging into places.

(The whole OK-sign-is-a-white-supremacist-shtick really seems to me like it’s people getting trolled. Though I’d urge the trolls to pay heed to Vonnegut’s wisdom about who we pretend to be…)

1 Like

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/397509-alabama-police-officers-suspended-for-making-hand-gesture

6 Likes

the dirty jokes one could make here are really just too obvious

Darn, I thought they were signalling their availability. No wonder I got rebuffed.

1 Like

Who did he have to punch out/bribe to get that seat in the first place?

We support people’s right to do what they want in their personal time

Personal time? It was the middle of the afternoon on a weekday.

3 Likes