Will Ted Cruz try to ban the Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin model rocket?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/23/will-ted-cruz-try-to-ban-the-jeff-bezos-blue-origin-model-rocket.html

2 Likes

Yeah, like Ted Cruz would get into it with Jeff Bezos.

3 Likes

You can’t accuse Ted of getting too big for his boots.

4 Likes

The Estes New Shepard is a 1/66th scale model of the Blue Origin New Shepard launch vehicle. It flies to altitude on a C5-3 or C6-3, and is capable of as much as 400 ft. It too, after deploying the capsule, falls through the atmosphere under a large parachute to gently touch down. Like the Blue Origin New Shepard, you can fly the Estes New Shepard again and again.

some advertising author definitely had some of their copy edited there but not quite all.

3 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

7 Likes

They need to have an SNL skit where Ted Cruz gets presented with various items and has to declare them to be dildos or not.

7 Likes

If Ted uses it, I say boosters-first.

1 Like

Explain it could be a weapon fired from a gun, he’ll get behind it.

5 Likes
10 Likes

So I just learned that the new CEO of Blue Origin has a very unfortunate name for the leader of a company that’s so phallic-centric:

8 Likes

Don’t paint veins on it & you should be fine.

The smarmy bastard is up for re-election this year. so there’s hope he will be gone.
Of course, he filed a bill limiting Senators to two terms, while running for his third. It should also surprise no one that he wanted to oust McTurtle as Senate Minority Leader.
Dude wants to be POTUS so bad, he can’t stand it.

2 Likes

Ted Cruz thinks people don’t have a right to “stimulate their genitals.” I was his college roommate. This would be a new belief of his.
— Craig Mazin (@clmazin) April 13, 2016

(old Tweet, as per HuffPost)

8 Likes

Came here for that.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.