William Shatner blasts "ridiculous" UFO Congressional hearing

5 Likes

Nah, they’re just too confused and embarrassed to make contact.

After all, we’re made of meat.

6 Likes

To think I thought Shatner’s cover of Common People was an exploration of xenopsychology.

3 Likes

No, no… we’re ugly bags of mostly water…

8 Likes

There’s a whole industry of UFO hustlers trying to make money off of spacemen. Same goes for Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster - tourist hustles $$

2 Likes

He had me until the space crystals. But it’s OK. I love him.

Apropos of nothing, I recently discovered the best William Shatner cover of all time: William Shatner Covers Common People | The Chawed Rosin

1 Like

but, Kirk’s Enterprise team was never trying to interact with a new civilization while visiting new places, as Federation directed…

I love Shatner, but every interview ends with him shilling for something. He’s very clever at steering the conversation toward whatever he’s selling this week.

Well, they had the logo ready to go at whatever news outlet that was, so they had clearly agreed beforehand that he would get to mention his space crystals.

2 Likes

Just FYI, like David Grusch, Elizondo is a conman and a charlatan. Nothing he says on the subject should be taken seriously, breathless press coverage notwithstanding.

3 Likes

Indeed, that’s always the purpose of a celebrity interview. They don’t give up their time for free. It’s always a promotion for something, agreed upon up front.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about that. But we didn’t know about it!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.