William Shatner wins a huge load of horse semen in his divorce settlement

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/10/william-shatner-wins-a-huge-lo.html

6 Likes

24 Likes

Shields!

14 Likes

It’s probably good that Feudalism’s best days were behind it prior to the advent of contemporary reproductive medicine or even weirder versions of this would probably be routine in the more blue-blooded marital disputes(and possibly elsewhere; just imagine if worrying about the royal bastards that are your fault were joined by worrying about the ones that may have been produced through covert gamete theft and IVF).

On the plus side, I suppose, they could replace the creepy practice of marrying off children to cement dynastic alliances with tissue exchange treaties and synthesis of heirs in surrogates.

3 Likes

At what Warp Speed will the “bucket” be sent at? Asking for a Vulcan friend…

4 Likes

He has a lot of spunk.

18 Likes

OK, so what I’m getting out of this story is that they basically wrote Star Trek: Generations around William Shatner’s reluctance to get off his high horse for just a goddamn minute.

kirk-horse

17 Likes

I do hope there are no liens against the horse semen or the equipment. Else, Shatner will be forced to take it cum onere.

15 Likes

His wife was devastated by the decision, storming out of court saying, “That is the last straw!”

4 Likes

The best quote possible…

4 Likes

And his skin has never looked smoother!

2 Likes

This is just another fluff piece.

17 Likes

I know I know… totally different species.

3 Likes

Wait, there’s a factory that makes exploding bull semen?

3 Likes

The tag says race horses, but these are actually show horses. I happened upon a show at the Kentucky State Fair years ago that he was entered in, and won. For the record, he’s a big guy and almost outsized the horse.

I have no idea if his horse was truly the best, or if it’s just impossible to deny a trophy to William-f*cking-Shatner.

4 Likes

Hard to circle back through and make sure this was covered. Sorry. :grin:

5 Likes

legally obligated? Are those assets associated with debts or onerous duties?

Perhaps you are confusing obligations with entitlements.

1 Like

I guess I got so excited that I made a mess of words

3 Likes

Now, Ms Martin, as part of your settlement, you will obliged to attend, as a guest of honor, the 2020 Star Trek Convention.

2 Likes

Who got the Saurian Brandy?

2 Likes