Woman jogs through restricted area of animal park — and gets mauled by wolves

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/24/woman-jogs-through-restricted-area-of-animal-park-and-gets-mauled-by-wolves.html

7 Likes

seth meyers GIF

4 Likes

Here’s your sign

8 Likes

On the contrary. Good dog. Bad lady.

15 Likes

Basically Jurassic Park except tourists are breaking into the dinosaur enclosures instead of velociraptors breaking out.

17 Likes

Clearly forgot the lessons of red riding hood

10 Likes

“Red riding running hood”

FTFY :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve been to 4 different drive-through wildlife parks in the past year and a half (all in the US) and every one had, along with fences and signs and personnel, cattle guards at the entrance and exit of each habitat. It sounds like security at this one is at least similarly high. There’s no way this happens by accident. The article doesn’t say, but was the woman American, did she speak French, and what languages were the signs in?

1 Like

“Tourists, uh, find a way.”

16 Likes

My feelings about this story shifted a bit after I looked at photos of the lodges in question on their website. I’d prefer a bit more security between my family and the wolves, s’il te plaît.

6 Likes

Sounds like someone didn’t read the animal park manual.

9 Likes

Yeah, the wolves. Never eat paying customer!

7 Likes

Yeah, did some digging as was curious about stay rates - thats not the rental setup, is either 'shopped or staged

3 Likes

I’m just happy they didn’t “have to” put down the animals like what I hear happens in zoos. I also hope when the wolves were “moved away, then returned to their area” they weren’t harmed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.