Woman who had 5-6 spontaneous orgasms a day in her foot

Sure it’d get tedious, but the logic breaks down here for me.

I’ve done the constant sneezing, as another in this thread whose doctor didn’t believe at first. Yeah, you can’t do much else during, but it’s not so bad. Better than puking. Not as good as orgasming.

So, if orgasm > sneeze, then I think I still have a winner here.

Ref: Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying

I think you’ll find that book at WH Smiths.

They sent me here.

…Did they.

All I was saying is any involuntary action which is disruptive is a nuisance, that’s all. And to continue…

C: I saw it over there: “Olsen’s Standard Book of British Birds”.
P: (pause; trying to stay calm) “Olsen’s Standard Book of British Birds”?
C: Yes…
P: O-L-S-E-N?
P: B-I-R-D-S??
P: (beat) Yes, well, we do have that, as a matter of fact…
C: The expurgated version…
P: (pause; politely) I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that…?
C: The expurgated version.
P: (exploding) The EXPURGATED version of “Olsen’s Standard Book of British
Birds”?!?!?!?!?
C: (desperately) The one without the gannet!

2 Likes

…they wet their nests…

EDIT and let’s not get started with Gladys Stoutpamphlet.

1 Like

And she became the greatest marathoner in history.

3 Likes

See? That’s getting into the spirit.

1 Like

It was one of the tricyclic antidepressants from memory, imipramine maybe?

That type of side-effect seems much more desirable than what the latest generation of SSRIs have to offer, ie a lot of people don’t get any orgasms as long as they’re taking them, and some of us have a seemingly permanently damaged libido. Thanks a lot prozac.

I think it was clomipramine.

The yawning orgasms has been an effect noted by some women, but a more common side effect is ejaculatory failure in men. I don’t know about its efficacy as an antidepressant.

1 Like

Also erection failure. And failure to even notice sexy people are sexy. And failure to give a fuck about anything. And general roboticness. No happy, no sad. Just a gray area slightly better than wanting to kill yourself all the time. Eventually I decided that not feeling anything for the rest of my life was worse than the possibility of killing myself, so I stopped.

I also stopped because at the time I thought I had a chance to try ecstasy, but I’d already tried it while taking prozac, got nothing, and discovered that prozac has a higher binding affinity to Seratonin reuptake receptors than MDMA, so it’s generally the same type of deal as injecting someone with naloxone then heroin. Nothing happens.

2 Likes

Yep; that don’t-give-a-shit feeling is pretty cool when everyone at work is running around and no matter how much the the supervisor yelled at me, it had no effect. But not feeling anything 24/7 means that I was missing out on everything else.

I’m now on low levels of prozac, trying to thread the needle between caring too much and not caring enough, but sometimes I wish that I could find a little more excitement than I’ve got going right now.

2 Likes

With any luck the MDMA trials will finally be allowed to go into full-scale testing. So far there are some very interesting results for people with treatment-resistant depression, and it looks like it might end up being greenlit for anxiety and depression research. With any luck we’ll eventually be able to tackle depression from an old-new angle finally, and get something that works better than the chemical castration of current SSRIs.

2 Likes

That’s probably about as good as it gets, without or without the meds.

1 Like

Somewhere there is a pedantic podophile pederast perusing preciously precocious penny loafers.

2 Likes

Cramps? You sure you’re doing this sex thing right?

You might try bupropion. It is said to help with those particular side effects as a side effect.

I tried it when I was 16. It didn’t go well. It turned me from plain old depressed into manic-depressed then into maniacally-depressed. I might try it again now that it’s been ten years or so, but I’m not confident it’ll work.

Yeah, I mean, I’ve finally found an SSRI that works alright on me with minimal side effects, but as this thread shows, that’s often not the case for a lot of people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.