Woman who had dramatic dream of swallowing her engagement ring actually did it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/16/woman-who-had-dramatic-dream-o.html

2 Likes

Reminds me of the time I dreamt I was eating my pillow, and when I woke up my giant marshmallow was gone.

13 Likes

Somnhexoctahedravorous: the condition of eating diamonds in the night.

8 Likes

There’s no shame in eating them. I’m out and proud - I do my diamond munching in the open and in the daylight! :wink:

ETA - and the article mysteriously avoids explaining how Bobby came to have the ring, to give back to her, when it was in her guts last time it was mentioned.

2 Likes

Ambien is a hell of a drug.

4 Likes

If this guy thinks this episode is the weirdest story he’s going to have in his marriage he is sadly mistaken. Run while you can!

2 Likes

I dunno, she seems cool headed and resourceful to me, if perhaps a watcher of too many heist movies. In the right profession, a wife like that would be very valuable!
Maybe get her a candy ring instead though.

There was an old man from Peru,
Who dreamt he was swallowing glue.
He awoke in the night,
in a terrible fright,
And found to his grief, it was true!

7 Likes

It was found in her intestine? That sounds like a Shitty thing to do to a 2.4 carat ring…

1 Like

Evans said her fiancé returned the ring to her on Thursday.

Now, whenever she hears the sound of a sharp “tink”, she will think of Wednesday.

1 Like

The bizarre stuff comes much later, when it’s impossible to escape.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.