Woman wrongly blamed

Disagreement and discourse are a part of being in a member of a great community, like this one. There have been a number of instances, in the past, where I’ve been compelled to request a change to my copy, for one reason or another. In instances where I don’t feel that a change is necessary, I encourage any reader to run their concerns up the flagpole.

As I work as an editor in my day job, I expect exactly the same from my writers and our readers.

6 Likes

I have changed the headline again and like it even better now.

12 Likes

Stewardess and nurse Violet Jessop was on all three of the Olympic-class cruise ships at the time of their infamous disasters: the Titanic when it went down in 1912, the Britannic when it went down in 1916 and the Olympic when it collided with the HMS Hawke in 1911.

True, she was a life-saving heroine who had absolutely no role in causing any of these disasters. But something tells me a lot of people blamed her anyway.

7 Likes

Obviously a witch

6 Likes

A very, very lucky witch. Obviously.

2 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/52802186.jpg

15 Likes

Yeah yeah, tell me how to get telework as a sea captain so I can attempt to deliver us figs and stuff.

4 Likes

There are women who are expert at pushing a big thing though a small thing…they are called “mother’s”.

3 Likes

Indeed

Nope.
Mothers.
And they have super powers.

4 Likes

I think like these RC race boats, but bigger, and a bigger antenna, I suppose.

The crew on the Ever Given was Indian, working for the Geman managers of the Taiwanese owned shipping company who leased the ship from a Japanese company. She is not a pilot for the canal authority whose pilots are probably all male Egyptians. So if you want something stuffed up well and good get a group of men to do it.

The canal authority now want 1 billion dollars in compensation. I wonder which of the entities insurers they will be expecting to pay.

4 Likes

Sounds like we missed out on Shipwreck, She Wrote.

7 Likes

And as all scientists know:

Witches float! So, all is explained!

4 Likes

You’re right! She was famous for her memoirs so she even had the writer angle going on.

4 Likes

Punk-choo-achun error on my part.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.