Woman's obituary includes

Really? I thought it was pretty neat. I’d vote for Clinton if I lived in the US, but that hasn’t made me humour blind.

Similar here. Against her in the primaries, for her (or, more accurately, against the other side) afterwards if she’d get to the final round.

3 Likes

Or, do-give-a-crap because those relatives you care about will have to live with the consequences of political outcomes.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for more-of-the-same business-as-usual, which is a bad outcome.

10 Likes

She’s gonna throw in her two cents on the election… just as soon as we take 'em off her eyelids!

[rimshot]

10 Likes

Congratulations. You win joke of the weak.
:grin:

4 Likes

Hey, I see what you did there Hahahahahahah :grimacing:

You should change your name to anal sex. pixleshifter! It’s just Wednesday and you’ve already made my hole weak! :grin:

2 Likes

Most especially on this website.

Well, dearly departed Elaine Fydrych, if I find myself in Runnemede, Gloucester Township, New Jersey before the 2016 election, I shall leave a Hillary For America bumper sticker on your grave.

3 Likes

You can top it up. Attach magnets to her corpse, put a coil on the grave, and voila, free electricity! :smiley:

1 Like

OK, so she’s a partisan Republican. What am I missing?

How is not liking Clinton a misogynistic thing?

I’m not going to vote for her, and it has nothing to do with her being a woman, and everything to do with me mistrusting her policies. Political differences can be…you know… Political.

Also, why the hell does everyone think Clinton already won the primaries? This lefty is voting for the actual lefty, Bernie Sanders, he might not have a chance (though poll numbers and turn out says he has a good one) but I actually agree with more than 30% of what he says. Clinton is sitting, in my eyes, with the more moderate Republicans.

Not to inject politics (he says while injecting politics).

2 Likes

WAS she a republican though? Or was she a Bernie Sanders supporter?
Anti-Clinton does not directly translate to republican.

3 Likes

I dunno. Someone who communicates their disdain from beyond the grave? That has a very “Republican” ring to it: eg, Cheney, has stipulated that, upon his death, he must be interred with Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid. However, I concede that either opinion may be valid. We need to seek further clarification from her.

Wow. I’m going to rethink my whole… nah.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.