Work out your jaws with Jawzrsize

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/12/work-out-your-jaws-with-jawzrs.html

'Round these parts, we just call that a ball gag.

26 Likes

Yeah, but “ballgag” and “facial” in your product name? No one will be able to google you.

10 Likes

This…feels like a product that was named first, and they backed into a product.

5 Likes

Will it help keep you from sinking ships?

5 Likes

It’s always funny to see a post in Shop and not be clear initially on whether it’s @Beschizza about to rip some ridiculous gewgaw apart or BoingBoing trying to make a questionable buck.

20 Likes

Where are the videos of models demonstrating this and the Shake Weight at the same time?

Asking for a friend…

…who is me.

18 Likes

Or you can go old school:

“In my youth,” said his father, "I took to the law,
And argued each case with my wife;
And the muscular strength, which it gave to my jaw,
Has lasted the rest of my life."

8 Likes

“Bring out the gimp.”

4 Likes

Just when you thought the weed grinders were the bottom of the barrel comes a new low for the Boing Boing store. (Still better than the This Week in Tabloids feature however)

7 Likes

Feh. Nothing beats the Facial Flex.

See how it works folks? Mmmmm. I can just feel things firming up.

All your facial flexing needs in one convenient device, just a click away!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K7J1PI?pf_rd_r=VTZJNFNF7GRX9HEK3A8W&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee

10 Likes

And a “ThighMaster.”

2 Likes

What is it with that tabloids feature? Surely that’s all a bit 80s - 90s at best. Mocking the tabloids for being rubbish is like the whole family gathering around the radio after dinner to hear the latest installment of their serial.

1 Like

So disappointed to not see this posted yet…

11 Likes

nope nope nope.

1 Like

It sounds good but $64.99 is a bit steep, so I’ll wait for a deal on a used one - it looks like it will hold up well and I’m guessing they will be significantly discounted second-hand.

3 Likes

Does it come with safe word suggestions?
Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Seems like it would be hard to make use of the safe word. Perhaps in sign language?

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t fall for that rookie mistake.

“Sorry, I can’t understand a word you are saying.”

3 Likes

can anyone say Arthritis of the Temporomandibular Joint!?

3 Likes