Workers must wear genital-matching clothes or face termination, says Texas AG commissioner

Does he consider “Yosemite Sam” to be a gender? Because that’s all I’m getting from this cosplay.

13 Likes

It’s not a good state of affairs when my immediate reaction to more than half of the news articles from any R-controlled area of the US is the same reaction as I have to more than half of the posts on r/AmITheAsshole — to wit, “WTF is wrong with these people??”

17 Likes

38 Likes

Any rules against cosplaying as a cowboy? Maybe sometime could complain that wearing the hat without the rest of the full gelup is somehow ‘feminine’.

8 Likes

I’d like to put in a plug for “genitalist” and “genitalism” as in,”Greg Abbot is confirmed genitalist,” and “The governor maintains a keen watch on hard genitalism at all times.”

16 Likes

You’d think his time would be better spent dealing with Texas agricultural issues that don’t involve the crotches of his employees.
201601-average-yearly-temps-noaa

12 Likes
19 Likes

Men should dress as Cod intended. You can’t be too careful.

19 Likes

I see what you did there.

11 Likes

I’d suggest dressing up like a tom of finland pinup (undeniably manly!), but I’m sure that would violate some other statute

7 Likes

Blackadder knew how to do that.

Just be careful when you go to work after a night out though.

23 Likes
3 Likes

The Party of Small Government strikes again!

9 Likes

Malicious compliance

Anyone tries to enforce anything like this on me will guarantee that I look like Bonnie Prince Charlie on the next work day

26 Likes

Is this the sort of garb they are looking for?

14 Likes

Next day, everybody shows up naked.

7 Likes

Animal House Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

13 Likes

https://millerfortexas.com/about/

Since taking office as Agriculture Commissioner, Commissioner Miller has brought real, common sense reform to TDA. Within six months in office, he eliminated a two-and-a-half-year backlog in organic certifications.

Well, shit. I wonder how he did that. Another research project I don’t have time for. Ugh.

He’s running for office.
He’s in Texas.
He’s got skeletons in his closet.
He’s fixin’ t’ deflect, deny, the whole DARVO deal.

Oh lookit:

Bbq Mesagne GIF by macelleriafratellivitale

I reckon he believes throwin’ red meat at his base is likely to throw dogs off the scent.

17 Likes

Not the banana hammock I was expecting in the thread…

9 Likes

Oh man, do they not remember what dudes were wearing back in the early 70’s? We’re talking “living memory” here.

“Style police” indeed.

14 Likes