Workers must wear genital-matching clothes or face termination, says Texas AG commissioner

Good morning, I’m here for my meeting.
images (3)

23 Likes

My clothing does match my hardware. The hardware is aftermarket, but it’s real. Bite me, Texas.

32 Likes

Are earrings on guys feminine, or masculine - i.e. a “rebel” image?

The Dept of Agriculture? Are overalls unisex?

Do women have to wear dresses/skirts?

Are period correct tunics (basically long dresses) acceptable? What about kilts? What about a kilt that is a bright color?

Is a pink shirt too feminine? What if it is Mike Tyson, are you going to tell him to go change?

8 Likes

Also - it’s not even genital matching for all trans people. :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

Are you summarising the thread, or did you not read the thread?

2 Likes

It’s a common way of insulting someone down that way as “all hat, no cattle” so it probably wouldn’t help.

8 Likes

The memo forbids sandals, so I have to ask… What would Jesus wear?

13 Likes

So who’s going to be the first to ask Sid Miller to prove that their gender assigned at birth matches the outfit they’re wearing by either showing their official birth certificate (an original, not a copy) or a sworn statement from a medical professional that they’ve examined Miller and can confirm they are the gender they claim to be?

10 Likes

Or just say, “Come on man, whip it out!” :nauseated_face:

13 Likes

And tights—musn’t forget the tights!

6 Likes

I’d be worried Miller might actually be foolish enough to do it.

The emoji with which you ended your post may not be quite correct (:see_no_evil: may be a better choice) but it’s in the right ballpark.

2 Likes

Yeah the most Texas President the US has ever had was known for doing just that, and he was a Democrat! And, for his time, a fairly progressive one. So yeah, let’s not challenge the homophobic horse meat lover to whip it out, because he probably would.

And yes, I said horse meat lover. Why? Because when he was a Texas state Representative, he tried twice to get a law passed to allow the importation of horsemeat. He was also responsible for legislation allowing landowners to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from helicopters, because that’s sporting. He’s also gotten in trouble with the Texas Ethics Commission more than once. This dude is a real piece of work.

14 Likes

Sure thing there, buddy.

15 Likes

Such a lovely bubble gown! :heart:

6 Likes

I Will Survive Jesus GIF by hoppip

12 Likes

And don’t you dare mix fabrics…

7 Likes

Never!

9 Likes

Casual tuesdays in Texas be like

8 Likes

I’m just piling on to add all the ridiculousness of this.

4 Likes

the corrupt texas good ol boy network strikes again:

Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller may be famous for granting cupcakes “amnesty” from school nutrition rules … in part because of federal nutrition rules championed by Obama. … and calling Hillary Clinton a “c—” on Twitter

He spent $33,000 of his campaign funds to outfit his Austin office with taxidermy, including “lots of horns, hooves, heads and hides,” the Dallas Morning News reported. And he doled out $400,000 in bonuses to his employees at the department during his first nine months at the helm, some without required employee evaluations, according to the Houston Chronicle.

15 Likes