Workers rights and unions

2 Likes
1 Like

Well, the company will probably find itself having a harder time getting it’s product made, since any union shop will refuse to work with them.

1 Like

It’s product is entirely digital. I don’t think there are many union workers in that space

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/danish-labour-union-joins-swedish-strike-action-against-tesla-2023-12-20/

10 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

To use sick time all you have to do is have a medical emergency, contact your supervisor, go the ER, get medical documentation, and contact your local news station to apply a little pressure regarding your inevitable suspension without pay. It’s not that hard!

ARGH

9 Likes

Drivers told FOX 5 that in some cases, they have received less than 50% of the fare, sometimes even less than 30% of it.

“I did a ride the other day, and she said she paid $102 for a 40-minute ride. I got $25, and that’s because I had a $5 bonus!” said Lyft driver Debora Williams. “It’s just ridiculous.”

1 Like

People should just ride MARTA, everyone knows it’s smarta!

Of course, then you’re kind of limited in where you can go?

7 Likes
6 Likes

You forgot “have a union what can’t strike”

1 Like
7 Likes
8 Likes

Assholes. Maybe I won’t check out that Pizza Hut Classic nearby. There’s better local pizza anyhow.

6 Likes

Encourage Season 4 GIF by Living Single

6 Likes

Unionization effort starting at Mercedes-Benz plant in Alabama:

11 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes