World Politics

Here’s Al-Jazeera’s take:

9 Likes

Hmm…

Maybe it was just a Western wishful thinking, perhaps a line of an authority was taken out of context or was misinterpreted. Well, it was too good to be true…

8 Likes

Could very well be cosmetic in the hopes of taking the wind out of the sails of the protesters… time will tell, of course!

9 Likes

Hmm

7 Likes
9 Likes

excited big bang theory GIF

6 Likes

Indonesian government votes to shut down Bali.

9 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

Wow…

13 Likes

Argentine Vice President Cristina Fernández convicted, sentenced in $1B fraud case

5 Likes

How did it start.

ETA update: How it ended…

7 Likes
11 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

If this is what I observed in Sweden last year when I attended a meeting of the OSCE Ministerial Council, when, sorry for the details, during the break I asked where the bathroom was. They told me the door with the letters W/C. I asked, ‘Is this for the ladies or the gentlemen?’ I was told, ‘We share everything.’ I couldn’t believe it, but it was really like that. You can’t imagine how unhuman it was, just not human,” he said.

Said the man who’s job it is to justify the russians blowing up maternity wards and kindergartens to the international community.

19 Likes
7 Likes

What a baby…

Tantrum Crying GIF

7 Likes

So, in his home, are there separate bathrooms for the female versus male members of the family?

10 Likes