World's greatest corncob stripper

Jimmy hacked corn…if you’re interested.

Dirty minds, unite…

11 Likes

Rule 34 FTW!

5 Likes

Great clickbait title to catch all the readers from Nebraska!

3 Likes

When I would go visit my grandparents in rural Mexico, we would sit in a group and strip the dry corn kernels from the cobs. They are later rehydrated for cooking.
The way we would do it was too rub one corn cob against the other. The kernels start to pop out quickly that way.
Good memories!

6 Likes

… and a broom

1 Like

“Shuck it! Shuck it all!”

Or so I’m guessing the crowed yellled.

3 Likes

I fucking hate twitter, but I love wint… mental calculus

Am I old or am I youthful?! Am I an old who hates new things when the narrative suits my opposition and a stupid millennial when it suits my other opposition

Help I’m trapped between generations

Honestly Corncob 3D is what I think of here

My little off topic free assoc

Stripping gobs of cobs, for slobs.

It looks like a design inspired by nature:

4 Likes

But much less fun, amirite?

Ha, yeah. I find it only appropriate to point out other possible innuendo regarding corn.

AN AFTERNOON TASSEL INTERNODE

Shirley was a classy stalk, wearing Silks and a beautiful Tassel.

Robert put a lot of work into it and got her Ear. He was interested in sharing his Corn Seed.

Robert pointed at his Leaf Sheath and told Shirley to Brace her Roots for the Leaf Blade.

Not so fast, said Shirley! What is she, some cheap wheat? Ask her about her Anthers first, she insisted. And maybe give a little attention to her Glume during Tilling.

1 Like

David Foster Wallace’s description of traveling thru Nebraska (I think): "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, Stuckey’s, corn, corn, corn/.

1 Like

But… why does it have nipples?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.