"World's Largest Orgy" no longer hosted at Las Vegas Embassy Suites, but it's still on, now with more science

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/24/worlds-largest-orgy-no-l.html

2 Likes

will conduct a qualitative research project during the orgy to help fill holes in the study of the evolution of group sex.

31 Likes

I’m inspired to host the worlds smallest orgy the same day. I’d invite you, but you know… can’t…

23 Likes

the evolution of group sex.

That’s interesting. Has it really been evolving? Into what, dear god?

On the topic of the history of sex, I need to mention that the 2005 film, Gay Sex in the 70’s is fascinating.

2 Likes

Filling holes has always been at the root of empirical sex research.

6 Likes

I keep reading “Menage Life” as “Manage Life” and think, “Yes, I really need someone to manage my life. But why do they keep scheduling these orgies? Does. Not. Help.”

https://boingboing.net/2018/05/21/get-ready-to-feel-something-st.html

11 Likes

Well you beat my record! Mine is just a bit bigger.

3 Likes

It is deeply troubling to me that group sex is evolving.

Soon, this beast will have too many backs to be stopped and it will attack Tokyo or NYC.

14 Likes

Better question, why wasn’t it planned at a place called the “Erotic Heritage Museum” to begin with?

5 Likes

I wonder if they workshopped the phrase “erotic heritage” at all. Because what I’m thinking is “thanks, grandma, that means so much to me but I couldn’t possibly accept this”

3 Likes

“These are your great-great grandparents’ nudes. Treasure them.”

2 Likes

Well, at least it isn’t revolving. Centripetal force and human effluvia shouldn’t mix.

2 Likes

One of the meanings of ménage in French is housework. Faire le ménage means “Doing the housework”. So reading about “Menage Life” doesn’t conjure images of orgies in my brain.

“Menage Life: We don’t sweep to live, we live to sweep.”

4 Likes

11 Likes

Wow! Nice job.

2 Likes

I think we’ve all been in the World’s Smallest Orgy at one point or another in our lives.

4 Likes

I’m imagining that PBS program “Antique Roadshow” but the expert appraisers are all looking over vintage ball gags and fetish etchings.

5 Likes

The real question is if they have the experts available to appraise them as if going into an auction. The antique buttplug community would go nuts I’m sure.

The latest interactive museum exhibits are really something! And I thought touching a piece of the Titanic at the Denver museum was incredible.

1 Like

Not yet. But it may well evolve into something Gamera-like, and then no one will be safe.

1 Like