"World's Largest Orgy" no longer hosted at Las Vegas Embassy Suites, but it's still on, now with more science

Do you think it will shoot fire from…um… places? This cries out for an illustration. Sadly, it is beyond my shoop skills, and probably way beyond good taste.

Fire? No. That stuff is all generally not flammable.

I won’t say that there will be no burning sensation, though.

…uh, yeah.

I can’t find it now, but I swear I saw an episode of a British antiques show wherein, after a long queue of the usual items, this greasy guy with a big smirk steps up and hands a bunch of sleazy, vintage smut to the appraiser. The appraiser was totally unruffled. He looked at the magazines with some enthusiasm, and explained that it was very unusual to see the, in such good condition, complete with the scratch and sniff centerfolds. IIRC, he gave them a pretty high valuation.

=0    

IKR? Citation so needed. If my ISP is watching my traffic, they’ve seen some really odd queries in the last two hours…

so one eyed (sic) they could approach the research from the other side ergo having holes filled …

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.