World's most dubious handgun holster

It’s one of those rubber woven with elastic bands organizers used for cables and stuff. I bought one of those car visors for my mom a few months ago.

5 Likes

It’s better to have, uh, five guns and not need them than to need exactly five guns and only have four.

7 Likes

And that Derringer is going to fall to the floor and shoot his balls in 3…2…1…

8 Likes

Sometimes you need a gun on your gun for when your gun runs out of bullets.

And just to be sure, you should probly put a gun on that gun too.

3 Likes

I’m going to invent a rifle that fires handguns and make all the money ever printed.

6 Likes

How about a rifle that shoots guns that shoot knives?

6 Likes

And he somehow says he forgot about them at airport screening.

5 Likes

First, this panel is awesome in every way.

Second, I never realized I want a Punisher MCU film with a ‘roided up Ed O’Neil but I will now accept no substitute.

Third, I think the invention will have to be a rifle that fires handguns and then the handguns fire knives and then finally the knives are loaded with bees. You now are my co-inventor and we’ll both be rich.

Finally, thank you for this and a happy fwocka-fwocka-fwocka to you.

1 Like

His superpower is cutlery!

5 Likes

Just what you need, a Good Guy Limey Fork-Flinger!

3 Likes

Hopefully he’s just goofing around. The automatics have no magazines (and hopefully nothing chambered), while the hammers are down the revolvers, which hopefully (again) are unloaded.

All “hopefully”. I’m sure some gunstroker out there has done it.

1 Like

Even if you are in agreement with the objective of peak guns; dedicating a carbine worth of space to mostly redundant pistols seems like poor optimization.

1 Like

Depends on your perspective I suppose. If, in your gunwank fantasy world, not only are John Woo films basically documentaries, but also you’re the bullet-proof star, and wouldn’t just end up with you shooting yourself in the dick, then that holster is genius. Depressing, isn’t it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.