World's smallest comedy album

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/19/worlds-smallest-comedy-album.html

aw, man. what a rip-off.

anyway, I think the punchline is something like because he has snowballs but hopefully I’m wrong.

10 Likes

Rip it and put on a micro-SD card. It’ll be even smaller.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Michael and his engineer Kris Dorr made a tiny wind-up record player that will play this record, too! It uses a 1940s telephone dial mechanism as the speed governor.

6 Likes

This is me (Jason Klamm) being a pain in the ass and forgetting we only did one side in the video (we shot this months ago). Since we won’t be selling them I’ll post a digital version soon, but whatever dumb dirty punchline you think it is is probably close.

6 Likes

Because the friction melted it.

2 Likes

…no one promised it was GOOD.

2 Likes

I guess there are some records that are just too small for Guinness to be interested in.

4 Likes

I assumed the world’s smallest comedy record would be The Best of Dane Cook.

4 Likes

And then there’s this:

10 Likes

Considering at least one of them is a audio guy, the audio on this clip really, really sucks.

You are aware of the frequency limitations of a 1.5" diameter disc turning at 45(?) RPM, right? Not many inches per second available to fit all the wiggles in to.

2 Likes

THE CLIP, not the record. I was referring to the utterly sucky audio on the video clip.

He did say he’s only half of a recording group.

If the other guy had been there too, you would have been amazed.

2 Likes

CHALLENGE ACCEP…

Wait, no. That’s… Nope, even I’m not making that joke.

2 Likes

I think TMBG should take this as cause to release an 11 volume commemorative box set edition of Fingertips.

2 Likes

prop comedy

2 Likes

Reminds me of the tragedy of the Eskimo couple - one cold night, she broke it off.

3 Likes

hey now everybody now!