Would you play this human Tetris game show? 

Originally published at: Would you play this human Tetris game show?  | Boing Boing

1 Like

Tanoshi-sōdesu ne!

Not new.

7 Likes

It’s the other way around - the wikipedia entry is saying the American show (Hole in the Wall) was the adaptation of the Japanese show (“Nokabe”), which the show in the article’s link

1 Like

Yes, 2021 version is a reincarnation of another Japanese show from late 2000s. In between there was an American version

3 Likes

しかし、あのタイツとニンニクの息は…。

1 Like

Tetris? Shouldn’t they drop them off a building?

(Especially since it was invented by a Russian.)

5 Likes

Would you play this human Tetris game show?

In compliance with Betteridge’s Law of Headlines, my answer is no.

3 Likes

If the Tetris pieces were in the shape of a vaguely chubby humanoid reclining awkwardly on a couch, I’m in.

1 Like

The clip here seems to be more like the contestant, dressed as … um … insects? … ride scooters towards the parallel walls. (45cm apart; pretty narrow.) That’s the easy part to understand. If they fall … um … what the hell did I just watch? Oh, they’re doing it again … and no, I still don’t know what I watched.

(That’s not meant as a criticism, mind you. I’ve seen segments of American game shows where I completely fail to grasp the idea too, but this seems entertaining even if it does look like a drug trip.)

1 Like

Yes, definitely not what I was expecting to see, but also not unhappy about having watched it either. That’s some crazy stuff!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.