Wrathy wrath

Agreed – If Trump wins it’ll be via the hubris of the DNC and faux-liberals that supported Hillary in the face of numerous polls that showed that Bernie would’ve handily beaten Trump with a huge advantage from independents and the millennial/youth vote in a national election.

Corporatist Democrat publications such as Mother Jones are only making things worse for Hillary by attacking millennials and blaming everyone except themselves for the situation they put themselves in.

This is what I’m talking about:

More:

Unlike Jimmy Dore (whom I love) – I’ll be voting for Hillary, however I will not spend any of my time and energy supporting her. I am putting all my energy into fighting against the scumbag corporations that support her. I’m fighting them to acquire single payer health care in Colorado and lead rest of the United States afterwards. (Also climate change issues, etc.)

Hillary and her pompous minions have told me until they are blue in the face that our grassroots movement without corporate money is a fruitless endeavor. Therefore, Hillary doesn’t need my grassroots compatriots and myself. Let’s see how they do with corporate collusion against Trump.

If the corporatist machine and myopic HillaryBros that supported Hillary over Bernie can’t beat Trump, then they only have themselves to blame. It’s frankly becoming increasingly pathetic to watch people like Clara Jeffery make idiots of themselves trying to desperately blame others instead of looking in the fucking mirror.

4 Likes