WSJ's 180-degree turn on Harris: From "best Democratic choice" to "not the change Democrats need" in just 14 days

For those who would like to read the original journalist’s piece, here’s Parker Molloy from this morning:

15 Likes

Thanks for calling this to people’s attention. Willfully plagiarizing the works of other authors can get people in serious legal trouble, something I’m sure the BB would care to steer clear of.

12 Likes

I mean intellectual rigor and moral consistency are not the things anyone thinks of with regards to WSJ op-eds. For decades it’s been a complete cesspool of the most hideously terrible examples of humanity that the modern “news media” can put forth. Their writers make UK tabloids look like the OED.

6 Likes

whatever GIF

8 Likes

Heya @EllsworthToohey, why is this article about Harris filed under the Trump Tag? Seems like we need a new tag, yeah?

7 Likes

The go-to lawyer if you want evil and not entirely incompetent.

5 Likes

That’s not true.

Only vaguely?

I’m only surprised that wasn’t a NYT article. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t tell what the fuck is going on with corporate media half the time. I realize that their opinion sections are just that, but Christ, there doesn’t seem to be an editorial voice that calls out their shenanigans.

This case just screams of being contrary to the current thing. What ever they are doing now is wrong, and here’s why. (I am so sick of “let me explain” and “here’s why”).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.