WTF is up with BBCs anti-tattoo propaganda?

Bagpipes?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had 6 piercings, 2 significant scars (one looks like a Nike swoosh in my hairline), and 3 serious adjustments to my skeletal structure.

If I got a tattoo, then that would mean Iā€™d have to shave the carpet every other day - and thatā€™s just more responsibility than I can handle.

3 Likes

Join usā€¦

Orā€¦a willingness to puncture human flesh when she gets boredā€¦ :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Pipes (and drums) can be awesome. Howeverā€¦one summer I was working in Edinburgh and renting a flat on the Royal Mile, close to the castle. The Tattoo was every damn evening (and twice on Saturdays), shook my flat, and honestly got a little bit tiring after a while.

ETA: OK, I only just caught up on that other thread and realize that your post was not meant as a criticism of bagpipes but something else altogether. Sorry.

4 Likes

No worries!

1 Like

One year, I was sleeping over often at a friendā€™s Chinatown apartment which was downstairs from a kung-fu studio. They used to start every day at about 5AM with thunderous drumming, which I thought was the best wakeup ever.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great if you want to get up at 5 anyway. An hour of piping and drumming during prime work time is something else again! Though it was still a pretty great place to be living, I canā€™t complain too much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 299 days. New replies are no longer allowed.