Xbox-branded deodorant and other personal hygiene products

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/04/xbox-branded-deodorant-and-oth.html

I thought that was precisely what they didn’t do…

8 Likes

Especially designed for those who just can’t take a hint

9 Likes

Anyone got that dumbfounded Nathan Fillion GIF rolling around?

2 Likes

Please drink verification can.

5 Likes

This is a good idea as anyone who lives with a 15yo X-Box gamer can tell you.

6 Likes

FFS, are Microsoft and Xbox really that stupid?

Unilever owns Axe, remember when Axe was too successful branding Axe as the scent of smelly try hard teenagers

“Hey Xbox, wanna be the new brand for smelly teenage boys? You do, well we have the perfect opportunity for you.”

5 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

Ugh, Lynx obviously should be brand partners with Atari, not Xbox.

If there’s one hygiene brand that should partner with Microsoft, it’s clearly Softsoap.

6 Likes

You folks just fail to understand how hard it is to grow a neckbeard. They look lovely in the afternoon light streaming through a basement window…

3 Likes

I would have sugguested a feminine douche manufacturer pair with Microsoft, but Im a linux guy, so go figure

Can someone explain what “winter lemon” means, exactly? Do lemons grow in winter? Do they smell different than lemons grown in summer?

1 Like

Apparently the Meyer variety of lemon shows up in late fall or early winter. They taste less tart and more sweet, but the really relevant bit here is the zest.

“The zest of both regular lemons and Meyer lemons is fragrant and bright, but Meyer lemon zest has a more floral and even subtly spicy depth to it.” [Link]

3 Likes

Lynx is also a text web browser https://lynx.invisible-island.net/

1 Like

You mean it already isn’t? I’ve got friends with xboxes, and it seems like most of the people (or at least those with microphones) are teens. Weirdly, my dead and cremated mother is apparently pretty sexually active in that crowd as well…

1 Like

Lemon with menthol or mint?

Oh thank god. I thought they were using spring lemons and thought this was a ridiculous product, but now that I see it’s winter lemons I am on board.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.