Yet another disembodied foot in a shoe washed up on a British Columbia beach

Look people, Bigfoot goes through a lot of shoes in a year and its not like he can just stroll into town and buy a new pair of kicks when he needs them.

OK, maybe he isn’t a good judge of size, and maybe sometimes, when he’s trying to get the laces undone he fatfingers the job and pops the whole foot off. What’s he supposed to do, leave the foot lying near the trail where someone will find it and start investigating? No one wants that, that’s how you get a serious interspecies incident. So he throws the foot into the bay and goes back to waiting for a jogger with XXXXL feet and temperfoam arch supports.

It isn’t an easy gig he’s got there, those big feet are under constant stress and the plantar fasciitis is wicked. Let’s give the poor guy a break.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I’m in the hospital at the moment for a possible coronary event… :broken_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope all is well!

2 Likes

Allllllright. . . you replied to me for the sole purpose of making a pun.

Two can play that game.

1 Like

Unless you’re a member of Heaven’s Gate…

2 Likes

Since all the other good puns have already been made:

5 Likes

another theory: Nike guerrilla marketing campaign

4 Likes

I know a bakers dozen is thirteen, but how much is a disembodied foot in metric?

And if you’re only a foot away from the body, how hard can it be to find the owner?

1 Like

How are you today?

3 Likes

Getting a cardiac catheterization, woohoo! Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ll add that I’m at most a couple pounds (literally) overweight, eat pretty well, exercise a few times a week. A good reminder for everyone to respect their health, treat the body like the temple it is. I know I’ll be making some adjustments! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.