You can buy the Squatty Potty unicorn

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/22/you-can-buy-the-squatty-potty.html

2 Likes

11 Likes

Capitalism!

5 Likes

Unless it shits rainbow soft serve, I am. Not. INNARESTED.

14 Likes

Actually, no I cannot.

1 Like

Instead of buying a Squatty Potty, I use a six pack of toilet tissue to rest my feet on when I poop. It serves the same purpose and costs much, much less. I also built a small wooden foot rest out of scrap wood from fruit boxes but like the toilet tissue footrest better.

Not actual soft serve. But there is a little stuffed rainbow poop that comes out of his butt

6 Likes

7 Likes

Thinking about where that unicorn has been…

1 Like

But why would you want one of these when you can get a toy unicorn that actually poops

4 Likes

This is what my Granddaughter bought her mother for Christmas. I worry…

7 Likes

I prefer to pay money not to have advertising in my home. No thanks!

Though, from what I remember, I might pay $15 for the fairy tale prince from that ad. He’s clearly at least adjacent to being a discount sex worker, AND his bowel is fully evacuated? Yes please!

1 Like

If the idea is to reduce the angle between your stomach and your knees, then simply bending over forward while keeping your feet flat on the floor should work just as well… I think.

2 Likes

Crapitalism!

7 Likes

You beat me to it. Here’s another take on Poopsie:

1 Like

TMI, dude.

1 Like

But does it “serve” ice cream?

1 Like
4 Likes

Sorry to break it to you but everybody poops. If that’s TMI then I fear for your sanity in this fallen world.

shut-up-and-take-my-money-o|nullxnull

4 Likes