You can call me AI

So, like thinning actual, input, human intelligence out with gobs of GPU power until the effects are at best, placebo?

I like it… :thinking:

2 Likes

Bloody hell…

:rage:

7 Likes
7 Likes

It IS bullshit! :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

:scream_cat:

4 Likes

BayesMed will use AI for “Summarizing patient records; Linking records to medical best-practices; Organizing statistical reasoning about diagnoses and treatments.”

Just where I want a hallucinating AI, my medical records. Nothing can go wrong there.

11 Likes

According to this, you have a benignant cancer of the splidney.

6 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Modern Turning Test:

9 Likes

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Ooh, may I rephrase the video title?

Developers People who are playing with things they don’t understand because they think it’s cool, they think they’ll get rich off it, or both, claim AI can help combat loneliness, diabetes, cancer, and autism, but critics everyone who knows anything about the subject say it can’t be trusted.”

13 Likes

AI can help fight loneliness. I can go to all sorts of places online, make fun of billionaires stealing the world’s art to draw stereotypes with melted fingers, and suddenly I will have people agreeing with me.

6 Likes

Wasn’t one of the latest loonies to be detained for attempting a mass shoot go on record saying that AI encouraged him to do that? Like, I vaguelly recall something along the lines he was feeling lonely and engaged in one of those Ai pOwErEd virtual girlfriends and basically he asked the ai if he should go forward with the plan…

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been repeatedly saying that in work and conferences. And saying after: and I mean that technically.

6 Likes