You can call me AI

Democratic National Convention Dnc GIF by Election 2016

5 Likes

IDK: complaining about “kids don’t know how good they have it now” and “they are just lazy” is not corny but definitely boomer -at least not how I understand corny, but YMMV

3 Likes

I have seen things you people wouldn’t believe.

6 Likes
2 Likes

9 Likes
2 Likes

speaking of which;

The findings consistently showed products described as using artificial intelligence were less popular, according to Mesut Cicek, clinical assistant professor of marketing and lead author of the study.

“When AI is mentioned, it tends to lower emotional trust, which in turn decreases purchase intentions,” he said. “We found emotional trust plays a critical role in how consumers perceive AI-powered products.”

“Marketers should carefully consider how they present AI in their product descriptions or develop strategies to increase emotional trust.

In addition to Cicek, the study included co-authors Dogan Gursoy, professor of hospitality at WSU, and Lu Lu, associate professor at Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management

(its all so fucking ridiculous…)

4 Likes

The other AI Friend did rap about it.

8 Likes

Any physical product with AI is a big nope for me.

• The product usually depends on AI running on the cloud, rather than standalone.
  • None of the AI companies have a sustainable business model. They run huge losses to gain market share, which will only increase their rate of loss. :man_shrugging:

So, sooner or later, the company will pull the plug on their service or sky-high the price, and the product becomes instant landfill.

11 Likes
5 Likes

what I found the “fascinating” part of this “study” is the fact that they dont talk about the usefulness of a certain product, but only about strategies to increase emotional trust and how to present the product. they dont even try anymore, its just late-stage and all that.

8 Likes

Talk like that is not helping my emotional trust

13 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

Definitely stand on the top of the ladder too, that’s always safe.

ETA 1 2 3 4 4 6 7 7 12

4 Likes

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (11)

1 Like
2 Likes

And I thought medical records was bad.

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes