You can call me AI

All the AI companies believe it’s okay to do Internet scoops to build their training sets. If their web crawlers were known, sites could set out poison bait.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: No. Dozens of accounts on an unverified anonymous site is not “software engineers”.

What this, and all the other crap articles like it, seems like is a campaign by rich techbros to beat down salary expectations with scary vaporware.

w41bqiX

9 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text (2)

7 Likes
2 Likes

Scientists use AI to decipher words and sentences from brain scans

Budding neurotechnology could someday help paralyzed patients communicate—but could also raise privacy concerns

https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-use-ai-decipher-words-and-sentences-brain-scans

3 Likes
4 Likes

Now we’re talking!

Boonrin has even made headlines worldwide, with many following his account to see if he can replicate his success, particularly with more significant amounts of money. If he proves successful at doing so, lottery companies may have to change their approach to their business.

3 Likes

Weird. If winning numbers are chosen randomly, I can’t see how an AI could help with that.

5 Likes

(It’s not weird at all: it’s a giant screaming sign that the people being written about, and the people doing the writing, don’t understand statistics or AI, and their comprehension of it can be summarised as “it’s all magic”. Without exaggeration or hyperbole: they literally can’t tell the difference between AI and magic spells. And they’re the sort of people who have corner offices and decide how many people get fired this week.)

7 Likes

LLMs are concentrated Internet. Unless some insider is blogging on what the rigged numbers are going to be, good luck.

Deus ab quisquiliarum.

If it wasn’t for the idiots who are going to screw up so many other lives with their bad decisions, I’d say go ahead.

time-bandits-evil-leftovers

3 Likes

AI will be a religion in no time at all.

2 Likes

I welcome our…nah, no I don’t. Guess it’s time to prepare for yet another group to call me a heathen. :weary:

serious i got this GIF by NBC

5 Likes

Write your own ChatGpt based origin story and become a god!

Write off your taxes. :+1:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah… 'bout that:

• God.ai - taken, nothing there…
  • jesus.ai - camped on…
  • talktogod.ai - camping again…

It’s putting a kink in my plans. :thinking:

/s … maybe …

4 Likes

Who knew that David Attenborough was such a WH40k fan? /s

Brace yourself for a wave of videos with David Attenborough reading content scooped from /entitledpeople on Reddit.

1 Like

At this point, I’m more worried about society regressing to the point of winding up with Vaal or Landru. :grimacing: :nerd_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes