You can call me AI

But LLMs remix words from papers on quantum mechanics, essays on art history, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia! They must be super smart. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

He’s confusing “knowledge” and information. lLMs have a lot of information, data, that they remix statistically rather than integrate as knowledge.

7 Likes
2 Likes

I was just coming here to post that.

not “nearly”. it is impossible for an LLM. because there is no “understanding”.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Lets see, how long until this technology calculates the best tactics to pump Soldiers into the long-term healthcare system? Its like printing your own money!

6 Likes

‘We’re going to fight for real, we’re going to put the best on the battlefield and the best is not just one company.’ It’s a team of people led by the most prominent software provider in defense in the world: Palantir," he said.

And that company is owned by a guy who wants to build a billionaire bunker in New Zealand. :thinking:

5 Likes
7 Likes

11 Likes

Ok, but I will give some credit, ducks dabbling through the carpet like some kind of extra-dimensional bottom feeders is actually amazing. Hopefully there are no predatory earth pikes to suck them under the floor.

6 Likes

Watch out little duckies!

6 Likes

I’m surprised that the ducks aren’t smoking too.

6 Likes

Okay, this one I like.

3 Likes
4 Likes

great, just great; so more cases automated, more profit in the same timeframe. more profit, even more cases. and nobody is getting sloppy with checking hallucinations, right?

this is all such a shitshow.

4 Likes