Young Ben Shapiro trash-talks a punching bag, which then knocks him out

I never realized where Bowie got the inspiration for that album cover (maybe).

6 Likes

Maybe Ben’s been flauting the rules?

13 Likes

It was the style at the time.

11 Likes

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

7 Likes

He published the video, right? So it’s not an accident. He thinks he’s doing physical comedy. Self-deprecating physical comedy. And his followers will take it as such.

Think you’ll find that’s a speedbag. A speedball is… something different.

9 Likes

Now if that isn’t a sign of a man comfortable and confident in his masculinity, I don’t know what isn’t.

13 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

That isn’t clear to me. Googling tells me this was filmed during Shapiro’s first year of law school. He was 20 (he graduated high school at 16…he’s an idiot, but he’s an intelligent idiot). Google also told me Mara Wilson is his cousin. I’m sure she’s thrilled.

4 Likes

I mean, he’s basically just doing David Bowie but transed-up.

Umm Ben? Have you ever seen David Bowie?

4 Likes

This also seems pretty pointed:

14 Likes

Woah, we just did this recently for George Santos

Hey! Now we can do Privilege-Man: Into the Privileged-verse!

Ben Shapiro [Narrating nasally]: All right, let’s do this one last time. My name is Ben Shapiro. I was bopped by a radioactive punching bag once, but anyway for ten years I’ve been the one and only Privilege-Man. I’m pretty sure you know the rest. I shrilly shilled for a bunch of bad people, fell in love with my own voice, “destroyed” the Libs in debate, and then I “destroyed” the Libs again… and again and again and again. And I, uh… I did this.
[Shapiro mocked for WAP tweet]
We don’t talk about WAP… But after everything, I still love being Privilege-Man. I mean, who wouldn’t? So no matter how many times I get humilitated, or discredited, I always keep coming back. Because the only thing standing between me and piles of money and fame is me if I decide I don’t want it. There’s only one Privilege-Man, and you’re looking at him.

[Cut to a young guy whose name may or may not be George Santos. Who knows really? He is buying clothes with a stolen cheque-book when he is bitten by a glowing alternate-universe version of Ben Shapiro - like with blonde hair or something.]

5 Likes

therecanbeonlyone.gif

3 Likes

“The Desiccator!!!”

8 Likes

That tweet should be more popular. Much more popular. Meme level popular.

Drew Barrymore Hair GIF by Global TV

5 Likes

wipes tea off screen

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.