Ben Shapiro is a rapper now. Yes, really

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/27/ben-shapiro-is-a-rapper-now-yes-really.html

2 Likes

This is the darkest timeline.

16 Likes

Yo Semite!

9 Likes

Is his rap name Tiny D?

13 Likes

Not gonna go that deep into details but it does not take much to get the highest selling rap song on itunes. From what I seen a streamer with like less than 150k followers can easily send a rap song to the top of that particular chart if they have a dedicated following and it’s been that way for years.

10 Likes

Is “facts” the latest in the long line of warning words that signal that the speaker is committed to delivering the exact opposite of what the word ostensibly means? (e.g. “truth”, “liberty”, “freedom” etc.)

11 Likes

raiders_don't_look

11 Likes

Well, he says he’s a rapper, but he’s not…

I’m just gonna leave this here, tho…

And the hill he will die on (and me too, because he’s right):

el-p GIF by Run The Jewels

10 Likes

See also racists, fascists and liars, TFG especially, lying and attempting to defang those words by using them on the enemies of racism and fascism.

5 Likes

Overproduced, pedestrian level word play. Just throwing some paint at a canvas does not make you an accomplished artist.

4 Likes

Dry Pussy? Desiccant? D-cant?

He asked his wife, a doctor, for her medical diagnosis. She suggests that they could have bacterial vaginosis, a yeast infection, or “most probably” trichomonis, by which we assume he meant trichomoniasis.

4 Likes

Tiny Trump Pump?

3 Likes

Mushroom maniac?

4 Likes

I will choose to believe one of your fingers stuttered while typing that headline.

2 Likes

Ben Shapiro is a rapper now. Yes, really.

Nah, I really don’t think so.
[watches video]
Nah, I really don’t think so.

It’s interesting when you have a project created entirely by idiots, yet the end result is somehow still embarrassing for everyone involved.

Nor, potentially, even an artist at all (even if using an expansive, non-value-judgement-based definition of “art”). Though Ben Shapiro is less the would-be painter and more the trained chimpanzee simply being urged to throw paint at a canvas with no understanding or interest in the how or why of it, simply on the expectation of being given a treat.

I think he used “WAP” as an insult. “Lack-of-self-awareness B” is probably too long a rapper name, but…

4 Likes

Desiccant is way too cool for him

2 Likes

9 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

… to post anything really amusing about Ben Shapiro I would have to learn more about Ben Shapiro first, and a cursory examination of existing Ben Shapiro memes suggests he’s not worth it

He’s not just a pretentious troll, he’s a deeply boring pretentious troll :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Ben Shapiro is a crapper now. Yes, really.

2 Likes