Ben Shapiro calls for crime to be banned

Originally published at: Ben Shapiro calls for crime to be banned | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Sharp as a bowling ball, as ever. Leading intellect of the US right.

27 Likes

please remember this is the same public “intellectual” who claimed covid would never kill more than 500, yes five hundred, americans.

36 Likes

41 Likes

It is. Just not so much for the stupid.

47 Likes

Hover over the image to see the file name.

36 Likes

Thank you for this post!

That man says so many important things.

24 Likes

ISWYDT.

200-1

17 Likes

I wonder if this twerp really believes he’s an intellectual or if he’s just happy making a buck off Idiot America.

Either way, it’s important to understand that when Ben says “crime” he really means dark-skinned people. That’s who he’d like to ban (especially the tall ones).

18 Likes

64 Likes

Sadly, no one said “Ben Shapiro”

23 Likes

Or else he couldn’t find it?

7 Likes
13 Likes

And then we are surprised when he is seemingly regularly responsible for four or five of the most-shared pages on Facebook.

4 Likes

I’d have nominated Abigail Thorn, if they’d asked me… the last thing I’d call Ben Shapiro is a “philosopher.” Propagandist, fast-talking alt-right apologist, even bullshit artist, sure, but philosopher? No. Not even close.

25 Likes

Sorry Ben, it’s crime time!

17 Likes

Was he like thinking this was a godlike snap of the fingers to “ban” something?

The other responses all sound like laws that would be passed to ban something. You know… to make it a crime…

Or did he mean remove crimes from the books - no more reason for the police, etc. That is very progressive of him.

8 Likes

Seriously?

“This thing is the worst! Have some more of it!”

I’m sure this man will go away if we keep paying attention to him, ayup.

5 Likes

i have “conservative” facebook friends who point to him as one of the brightest young minds of the current generation of conservative thinkers.

15 Likes

So long as they constrain the group to that degree, he probably is. That’s really saying something.

13 Likes