Younger Bill Gates poses with older Bill Gates

[Read the post]

From 2013:

Fulvio should have went with the sexy poses…

HA HA…the dollar that Bill is holding says to transform “my” meaning his ideas into money, when we all know that isn’t what played out. He has a sharp business instinct and he did transform someone’s ideas into money, they just weren’t his.

The shirts are unlikely.

But those shirts really do this happen!

?

I’m pretty sure Bill never wore a Xbox shirt even in Xbox announcements, nor did Steve favor weird self-deprecating jokes printed on his famous turtlenecks.

The younger versions, if they were around right now, might have the sense of humor to sport prints of a 1994 kid’s movie or a 2001 operating system, hipster-ironically. Not at the time they were actually that age before the things existed, of course.

Yeah, it’s fantasy. I just found it a bit off.

I’m just poking fun at the grammar on Steve’s shirt, I don’t disagree :slight_smile:

Looks like English isn’t the artist’s native tongue, but what in the world is Steve Jobs’ T-shirt trying to say?
I managed to make this happen?

And winXP for young Bill? uh nope, Win 1 or mb Windows 3.1 but XP was much farther into the future.

Job’s shirt is a little lost in translation, but it pretty much reads:

I managed to convince you a commonly available item was worth an 80% mark-up due to branding.

I won’t say I agree or disagree, but it’s not an uncommon sentiment.

Looks like English isn’t the artist’s native tongue, but what in the world is Steve Jobs’ T-shirt trying to say?
I managed to make this happen?

Certainly, as “do” and “make” are the same word in Spanish (“hacer”).

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

500% markup actually, at least with the example listed on the shirt. ($10 = 5 x $2)

The thing that bothers me more than the translation error is the missed opportunity to use “iManaged…”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.