Your favorite cover songs

4 Likes

Wow!
You go through life thinking there are just some certain songs that can’t be covered, but this is proof positive of the opposite. A brilliant version, with her quite haunting vocals. Cheers for this.

Oh, I knew that one also, loved it. Note to self: do more homework on B52’s.

2 Likes

Watching now… I see, it’s just the two of them (Hank Green and Peter Hollens) CGIed all over the video…

Nice!

2 Likes

An amazing cover of one of my favourite songs.

You, @leidentech , are on fire today!

This is a cover of a traditional song, which I usually avoid to put because… well, they are a bit outside the scope of the thread, but this one is too good to pass on:

Remembered this song because of a small offtopic we’re having on the touron thread with @GagHalfrunt

2 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

I told Him your translation. And we agreed. Mr. Lyndon tried to say something with this verse, but we chose to stick with poetry!

“When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.”

2 Likes

Slash feat. Demi Lovato - “Papa Was A Rolling Stone”

The Main Squeeze - “Papa Was A Rolling Stone”

:rock:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wherever I lay my hat, there’s my head.

2 Likes

Yeah, you bring that thing with you where ever you go… We’ve been meaning to say something.

1 Like
3 Likes

That Disorder cover is just superb. Thanks for reminding me of it.

2 Likes

Leo Sayer - “Let It Be”

:leafy_green: :honeybee:

4 Likes

Had to give you a laugh reaction just for the Lettuce-Bee emojis!

Never heard this before - not a bad effort.

And, weirdly, “Thunder In My Heart” started playing on the radio as I began to type this.
Spooky…

2 Likes
3 Likes

An excellent version.

I first heard this song courtesy of MTV Unplugged all them years ago…

And your post inspired me to search for the original, which turned out to be an interesting story:

6 Likes

And an hour in a YT rabbithole was not wasted:

2 Likes

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Echoes (Pink Floyd Cover) (Lumbini Sessions) | Rodrigo y Gabriela

3 Likes