An epic Pomeranian puppy sneeze has been captured on video, thank God

[Read the post]

1 Like

In 11 seconds there is anticipation, suspense, and a satisfying conclusion. It’s also stinkin’ cute.

Perfection!

4 Likes

This is better than a unicorn chaser. At least pomeranians exist. (And they sneeze their cute widdle faces off!)

6 Likes

Apparently, the dog is allergic to people who shoot portrait video.

3 Likes

What are you trying to say !!! (hyperventilating here)

1 Like

Certainly not that unicorns don’t exist!

But. You can, suppose, travel to your grandmother’s house and touch a pomeranian. And then you can tell your friends about it and they’ll believe you.

Like a close encounter of the third kind with Jesus, touching a unicorn is theoretically possible. I just can’t point to anyone who’s really done it.

That could mean that touching a unicorn is a death sentence. It would explain disappearances like Earhart and Hoffa.

I guess I’m just saying that unicorns, while provable by indirect observation, just can’t hold a candle to a dog.

1 Like

Duh… fearless leader:

4 Likes

So obvious. I’m stunned you had to point it out to me.

Enjoy your boiled rats, comrades.

2 Likes

What sort of mess was created on that tablet that was in the direct line of fire?

ARE YOU KIDDING… North Korea is the best fed country in THE WORLD!!! It’s here in America where we have to eat boiled rats for the amusement of the capitalist class… Duh!

1 Like

That is one ugly cat.

1 Like

Hold on, I just got off a plane in Denver, give me a moment…WOAH! This changes everything.

You could almost hear the rattling as he shook his head.

(nah, Poms aren’t dumb, but they sure can look it)

“Seize the day”? More like sneeze the day.

1 Like

For pomeraneans, it’s the other way around: a sneeze is 8 orgasms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.