Awful Song Thread!

And I will leave you all with this one before taking off from here for the evening and being social with the family…

I’ll just find the door…

this one is a bit more competently produced, but equally ridiculous:

1 Like

another favourite:

1 Like

@PatRx2 Dropped this up thread, actually at post #3

As far as so bad, it’s awesome again I’m not sure if you can beat the Shaggs. The thread probably should have been closed when they dropped.

3 Likes

another one I’m surprised ain’t on here already

1 Like

this one has a certain meditative quality to it:

it’s so long! (though maybe it’s looped, can’t speak chinese so it’s hard to tell)

1 Like

And you MARRIED her? :wink:

2 Likes

touche… she has other mutant qualities that outweigh that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wrong thread?

2 Likes

They strike me as one of those bands people either really love or really hate. But then again, I’m rather agnostic on them…

Would you allow Joanna Newsom on your tour?

1 Like

I took a poll of my workmates and friends earlier this year:

(1) What song is your guiltiest pleasure?
Responses were all over the place, but ABBA and Phil Collins got multiple votes.

(2) What song is your reverse guiltiest pleasure? (Millions love it, you grab earplugs when it’s played)
“Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Hey Jude”,(my pick) and “Smells Like Teen Spirit” were the consensus choices.

Someone has decided that everyone in the small Spanish town I am currently staying at needs to hear this as loud as possible.

Congratulations on picking a video that blocks people in the U.S. for once!

1 Like

Here let me find one you can access. Sorry not sorry.
You only hurt the ones you love… and we want you to be so very loved.

1 Like

The worst song you can have playing in your head is the Pink Panther theme. Because it makes you get into all kinds of mischief.

Not the same thing as this, I’m guessing, eh?

(This probably belongs in That Other Thread…)

Albert Finney - I Like Life

God bless us, every one!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 893 days. New replies are no longer allowed.