Awful Song Thread!

apologies in advance:

1 Like

Itā€™s odd, but despite not having heard the song in quite some time it sounded off from what I remembered. I think the 80ā€™s version must have been embedded in my head somehow.

1 Like

Damn you. This is gonna cost us both.

(Wutherinā€™, Wutherinā€™, Wutherinā€™ Heights!)

1 Like

Not hurting me any. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay enough good songs here, do not make me resort to The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins to get things back on track.

2 Likes

Can you forgive me if it was a response, and not an initial submission, or are you going back to ā€œPretty Poisonā€? I can dig up more if you want.

1 Like

enh mrs tobinl would probably argue this is the right place for kate bush and bjorkā€¦ nobody is perfect i guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about an awesomely awful NSFW song with a fun backstory?

John Trubeeā€™s ā€œPeace & Love (Blind Manā€™s Penis)ā€

4 Likes

Thats better, (worse?)
How about some Bob Peck?

1 Like

I like Kate Bush, I was just commenting on how the version I remembered clearly wasnā€™t the original, and despite how much music I listen to it struck me that I didnā€™t have both versions filed away in my head.

Youā€™re right though, no accounting for taste sometimes. I can pretty much guarantee that for every friend I have there is one song (or band) I like that I can pull out and make them look at me sideways.

3 Likes

wow that isnā€™t so much as bad as just horribly blandā€¦

thereā€™s a brilliant bit about half way through when she gets completely out of time with the track.

And I will leave you all with this one before taking off from here for the evening and being social with the familyā€¦

Iā€™ll just find the doorā€¦

this one is a bit more competently produced, but equally ridiculous:

1 Like

another favourite:

1 Like

@PatRx2 Dropped this up thread, actually at post #3

As far as so bad, itā€™s awesome again Iā€™m not sure if you can beat the Shaggs. The thread probably should have been closed when they dropped.

3 Likes

another one Iā€™m surprised ainā€™t on here already

1 Like

this one has a certain meditative quality to it:

itā€™s so long! (though maybe itā€™s looped, canā€™t speak chinese so itā€™s hard to tell)

1 Like

And you MARRIED her? :wink:

2 Likes