Awful Song Thread!

It’s too late for Christmas, but I have just been reminded of the bouncy techno album that no one asked for

1 Like

There is a special place in hell for anyone who brings holiday songs BACK on the airwaves after December 25th. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So yeah I just noticed this topic thanks @daneel,
No Mrs. Miller? Please people you need to up your game though the Liverpool FC rap from @daneel is pretty painful.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Sublime.

She’s a good ivory-tickler too.

4 Likes

That one is a gem and a favorite of MrsTobinL.
This is the best version though.

2 Likes

Wrong thread, bucko! That is precisely the opposite of awful.

ETA, in case it wasn’t clear: thank you!

1 Like

Who knew that young Tom Jones bore a striking resemblance to Tom Baker?

I have literally never been able to make it through more than 10 seconds of this unbearable awful song:

1 Like

Thats just no. In the words of Hank III, pop country sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah well, I don’t think his efforts to both cash in on his family tradition and distinguish himself from it have produced especially stellar results. Ask me, this one belongs in this thread.

What the hell? Gangsta’ Country? Mind you the one time I saw him live he played a metal show.
ETA: And he was the opening act for The Reverend Horton Heat who I was actually there to see.

1 Like

I gather that didn’t strike you as any better?

I haven’t kept up with him that much but then it isn’t like that will get played on the radio much either so my exposure is indeed limited.

That was pretty bad. But does not come even close to rising to the level of awfulness of whatever it was I posted.

1 Like

One of my favorite guilty WTF pleasures from when I was in NYC. Ones rhymes can suffer when they are being packed with adolescent creepiness. Maybe not bad enough to be truly awful, but I listen to mostly instrumental music.

Holy hell that’s pure-grade hate music. And not even good.

3 Likes

My Own Robot

3 Likes

Whoo daddy! Who knew there’s so much awful music out there? But I haz a disappoint - no Eurovision songs (that I can identify as such, anyway)? Not even going to attempt to single one out 'cos it seems the majority of them over the years have been disgracefully bad.

Well I did post Dschinghis Khan in the awesome song thread with the caveat that it is both awful and awesome at the same time.