Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 4 - Cube Farm

[Lazlo, furious with himself for letting Crabby walk out the door unchallenged, furious with himself for what he is about to do, pounds his dominant claw on the hover table.]

“That hellsdamned exec! I’ll go the distance. I’ll go the distance with as many spacers as I can pull through with me. I apologize to the I.A.N. M. Bank for unilateral action, but time is short.”

“Beard, @SteampunkBanana - I want you on Mission 2 with me. Here’s b45.7 to make it happen.”
“Quirky, @DreamboatSkanky - I want you on Mission 2 with me. Here’s b50 to make it happen.”
“Galaxy, @Donald_Petersen - I want you on Mission 2 with me. Here’s b50 to make it happen.”

“Sentients - I am opting to forgo repairs to the gravely wounded (22/103) Didn’t See That Coming in order to strip that filthy Unizone gear outta yer ships. If ya fly Mission 2 with me, we’ll distribute the proceeds to cover anyone what has their cargo damaged. ‘Risk mitigation’ these humans call it. I fully embrace the random nature of this universe and share it openly in defiance of Unizone that others may do so as well.”

“From each according to ability, to each according to need. Do not disappoint me, sentients.”

Unizone delenda est.

Casting my lot with Ella and shopping in Ella’s Backwoods

-b18.8 | give to @davide405 for community bank (glorious collective)
-b45.7 | give to @SteampunkBanana to allow Ella's retrofit for Mission 2
-b50 | give to @DreamboatSkanky to allow Ella's retrofit for Mission 2
-b50 | give to @Donald_Petersen to allow Ella's retrofit for Mission 2  
-b50 | Mission 2 - Nebulous
-b25 | Hull Repairs (+10HP)
11 Likes