Can a penis really get stuck in a vagina?

[Permalink]

This is where I leave the phrase ā€˜penile deglovingā€™, along with the warning not to google it, right?

2 Likes

Thank god Iā€™m at work and wonā€™t look that up.

I know dogs are ā€œtiedā€ to one another after sex for awhile. But thatā€™s from the design of the dogā€™s penis.

THIS lady could probably hold on to you for awhile if she wanted.

1 Like

Oh, ye gods, I googalized it.
I realize that any further warnings will only spur others on to do the same.
Still, if you are in a public space, be warned: I guarantee you will be clutching your crotch in sympathetic pain.

Worrying about this kind of stuff is what keeps me up at night.

1 Like

ā€¦as the actress said to the bishop.

1 Like

What a knotty situation.

I could see this being of more utility than The Amazing Mr. Lifto (similarly NSFW).

The 100-year old article in question was a prank by Sir William Osler writing under the pseudonym Egerton Y Davis. Sorry to rain on the parade.

1 Like

Favorite part: ā€œsounds like a spell from Harry Potterā€

3 Likes

There was a young couple named Kelly,
Who once got stuck belly to belly,
Because in their haste,
They used library paste,
Instead of petroleum jelly.

10 Likes

Best canā€™t-come-in-to-work excuse ever

Just commenting on Betteridgeā€™s law of headlines: Iā€™ve been promoting the use of interrobangs where the answer to the questioning headline is ā€˜surprisingly, yes!ā€™ which it seems to me often appears in progressive (and sometimes business) headlines i.e. ā€˜Can treating people as human beings help your bottom line?ā€™

1 Like

Hey, what is the big deal? Some WD-40 and a crowbar will take care of the problem in no time. Besides that will teach them not to use duct tape as substitute for a real condom.

When I was in third grade, I heard from authoritative sources that itā€™s absolutely possible, and those sources were also in third grade.

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ I can think of worse things.

Oh great, something else for me to worry about.

Oh wait a minute. Guess I donā€™t.

The answer is: Yes, but if you wait at least a few minutes the problem will resolve itself.

And you make a point of using lube the next time.

Heck, if David Brooks can reminisce about his high school and college years, why canā€™t the rest of us?

what!? no way!

I donā€™t doubt for a second that itā€™s possible.

(TMI ahead, if you donā€™t want to read a woman talk about her vagina!)

I have a rather tight vagina. Itā€™s partly physiologal, but also mental as it tightens up easily if Iā€™m not relaxed enough (due to some past experiences). It takes a little bit of pushing and hurting to get something in there, sometimes. Once it was so tight I actually made my boyfriendā€™s penis bleed. So I can imagine that something could get stuck there, but to get it out you would just need to get the woman in the right state of mind, not get a crowbar.