A long list of penis mishaps in 2022

Originally published at: A long list of penis mishaps in 2022 | Boing Boing

5 Likes

No No No GIF

10 Likes

Some of those reports are “yeah, that sounds like a really unfortunate accident, but I can see it happening.”
Others are just acts of mindless stupidity on the part of the penis-haver or the people around them.

Many of them, though, are “I have questions. I have many, many questions. Never tell me the answers.”

22 Likes

Penis list website is paywalled?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Ok, pal. Keep believing in yourself!

5 Likes

It’s just a begging popup with a tricky-to-find “X” to close it.

As a paywall it’s more like this gate:

15 Likes

As the owner of a penis, I found this list both hilarious and painful.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty long list, but it was even longer before a tragic accident.

14 Likes

4 Likes
28 Likes

Something, something, core competencies…

5 Likes

When I was at medical school we had an entire afternoon of lectures on sex related injuries. Various penis disasters, also unfortunate rectal insertions, and the danger of nylon carpets.

5 Likes

The same site also has a list of insertion incidents: What Did We Get Stuck In Our Rectums Last Year? | Defector

3 Likes

A lot of these are sounding… deliberate. Maybe they weren’t expecting a particular outcome to be so severe, but the event didn’t happen on accident. I mean, you don’t accidentally get your penis piercing caught in a car door without already being naked and, uh, interacting with the car door.

6 Likes

Oh dear, yes, carpet burns take ages to heal.

3 Likes

Nothing to worry about, Darwin knows what he’s doing.

4 Likes

Had a piercing on penis which got caught in car door

Blink. Blink. That’s one were we need the rest of the story.

2 Likes

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

7 Likes

Yeah, that one in particular had me going

dog what GIF

3 Likes

I’m just reading the list, first thinking, “Huh?” and then immediately realizing…

4 Likes

Oh I don’t know, there are peekaboo cutouts in more and more things and some things pop out on their own? A magnetic interlock sounds like a more minimal chastity belt, although cannily vulnerable to Championship Belt Vonda. And every car. And some door hardware.

1 Like